2010年10月14日星期四

Also had not known the long time

Also had not known the long time, a group of people came out, and several clothes on the woman, exposure to a few sets a taxi, I’ll also sit on a driver, let him sit with that. Lucky I didn’t drive to the day before yesterday.
At night, with less traffic, they are in a hotel door. I also asked the driver to stop, then slowly far go to hotel door. The lobby of person all have no, I will enter directly ask staff, just that few people living room? Workers say to secrecy. I seriously to them, said, they are going to interview, you don’t tell me, I can now call 110 warning, if you tell me, I promise you this happen. A little afraid, they told me some room number. I remember the number in the phones.
Ever mind never so clear, I don’t want to see the ugly scenes, if want to happen, it didn’t happen, as well as the next. Out of the hotel, I give him a call, disconnected. I know my marriage this end.
The fog in the home, lie on the bed to control the tears flow, the babble about love my man is such a dirty and dirty. Had not known the long, hear the voice, with key with quilt wipe tears pretends to fall asleep. He didn’t open lamp, crept into, may think I fell asleep, and go directly to the study, and I guess he go to the Internet.
I couldn’t sleep at night and day is on the computer and see him up before fall asleep. I woke up in his eyes, ask me how swollen, I say, then the dream he didn’t. He is busy, I said earlier, I do not eat, unit and to go early, and out the door to lead a call please fake, open car drove in the street. Then my mother that her id card, say, the unit should use no doubt will give me.
At 8:30, I went straight to the bank, in the name of my total more than 100 million out of my mother, then use the card deposit. Ok home to my account, in the name of my house. I don’t want to ZhuoGan, also do not want to see the sick, I want to do is to the largest extent of protecting their own interests. My younger sister is out at noon, it said to her, she didn’t persuade me, I have a very idea of people who want to do what, also cannot block. I said I need her help, to put the house transfer to her name. She wanted to agree.

没有评论:

发表评论