2010年10月14日星期四

Oral: in theaters met her husband and the other girl together

Last night my colleagues and I have a group of people to  sing, singsong house among the toilet when passing through a pack, inside pass and familiar voice, sound very loud, I can still hear the sound of the iron man caught a drink wine, like loud, “what’s the matter, not to say that you have, you are the most beautiful? Haven’t hurry up?”
My brain om, remembered her husband said today to dine out with the elder brothers, to home late, I said nothing, I also go out to play. Find a quiet place to call him and ask him what he said was a home is back. I ask you again with who? He said with so-and-so, oh, I just said that man. What should I do? Or watch developments, to cool cool cool again.
After about 20 minutes, I said goodbye with colleagues at home, have pulled into the corridor, on a waiter, ask him that pack inside, he would say nothing, so I went to his hand for 200 dollars. He told me there is five or six male, find a few miss accompany singing. I’ll put her husband’s characteristics and said that if he ask a person, he said. That’s thinking is a mess, out of the door, let oneself mood calm, I want to see what else development? In the song house outside an inconspicuous area standing in the doorway, can see song

没有评论:

发表评论